Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dental Patient Testimonials East Berlin PA

Our dental patients are so kind!  Check out our newest testimonials below!

“Best dental office around!”
—Ralph M. (March 21, 2012)

“You have the best dentist and staff in the country. I am glad I was a part of this extraordinary office.”
Suzie M. (January 13, 2012)

“I have referred family and friends to you. I think you are very focused and caring in the delivery of your services. Keep up the great job.”
Millie L. (January 13, 2012)

“Yes, I would forward my friends to your office. I'm sure they would have good experiences just as I have.”
Marsha T. (December 2, 2011)

“The secretaries were very nice and cheerful!”
Alyssa P. (November 4, 2011)

“The people at the office are very nice.”
Karen S. (September 22, 2011)

“You guys are amazing!!! We love you all!!!!”
Val H. (August 12, 2011)

“Always a great visit!! You and your group, including Janice, are very professional and give exceptional dental treatment. I have been a patient for 14 years and with Dr. Cockley since she took over the practice. Thanks for all you do!!”
Ernie R. (August 11, 2011)

“I was very impressed with the staff, very friendly and professional yet I felt very comfortable. I am so glad I switched dentists. Maybe a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for. I'm liking my teeth again.”
Susan R. (August 11, 2011)

“Very welcoming.”
Evan B. (August 5, 2011)

“Everyone is friendly and welcoming!”
Marlee B. (August 4, 2011)

“Very professional treatment and a great staff.”
Frank G. (June 8, 2011)

“Very friendly and make you feel at ease.”
Anonymous (June 3, 2011)

“Your office is always so friendly and they make it a pleasure to visit the dentist office.”
Janet M. (May 12, 2011)

“I can't think of any changes that would affect my experience. Everyone seems very informed and cheerful.”
Steve T. (April 13, 2011)

“The staff is always wonderful, friendly, and accommodating! I always have a great experience...I really enjoyed the extra pampering this visit! Thanks Janice!”
Sonia S. (April 1, 2011)


“Everybody in that office is wonderful! It is a delight to come to a dentist office with such great customer service and 
employee morale!”
Erika R. (March 26, 2011)

“Dear Lori, are you sure you want to ask that question? OK, you asked for it. For starters I would like a remote control so I could turn on a TV or remote Bose CD player. Optional shots of Jack Daniels to further deaden the experience of the dreaded dental visit. Of course having someone hold my hand and give me a manicure and a pedicure for the intended office visits in the chair. Truthfully Doc, I like your staff a lot and you all make me feel comfortable. You have a wonderful dental work family. Keep up the good work. Sincerely Steve.”
Stephen G. February 17, 2011)

“Every aspect was great.”
Matt S. (Febrauary 11, 2011)

“Actually, I thought everything went great on my 1st visit. Felt very welcome and not just a number.”
Sara L. (January 23, 2011)

“Everyone in the office greeted me with a warm and welcoming smile! It was without a doubt the most comfortable experience in a dentist office I have ever had! The entire staff was so kind and caring.”
Christine T. (January 6, 2011)

“Everyone was very pleasant, and they were very helpful. I’m just sorry I broke up your pizza party. I will definitely refer you to my friends. Thanks for a pleasant visit again.”
David A. (December 31, 2010)

“Everyone was extremely friendly, making the whole experience really great. When I told my friends they asked if I went to the dentist or a spa. The up-to-date technology is also a big plus. I am definitely a new permanent patient. (To make me personally feel more comfortable during visits would be the shaded glasses every time due to my eyes being sensitive to the light – it really helped. And perhaps numbing gel on all teeth gums to to help with the sensitivity when the water device is being used during procedures.) Thank you to the Entire Staff!”
Tina H. (December 30, 2011)

“From the minute I walked in the door I was greeted by a friendly professional staff that made me feel welcome. I have told my friends about the pleasant experience I had and am over my dentist phobia for now. I appreciate the extended hours offered, which make appointments easier for my schedule. I am very happy with my whole experience and regret to tell you that you will be stuck with me as a patient for a long time.”
Craig P. (December 27, 2010)

“Thanks to the entire staff.....everyone is so friendly and I feel like I am one of the family when I come to this office! Also, Janice....you are wonderful to my teeth! Susie....we'll miss you when you retire....best wishes as you enjoy the next 
chapter of life!!!”
Holly C. (November 24, 2010)

“Outstanding experience!”
Douglas W. (November 19, 2010)

“The Staff are so warm and friendly and the service is excellent.”
—Millie L. (November 10, 2010)

“Everyone was very friendly and courteous. Everything was explained in detail and on a level for anyone to understand.”
Sherrie R. (November 10, 2010)

Dentist East Berlin PA
Cosmetic, Childrens, Implant, NTI, DURAthin Dentistry